October 4, 2010

Why this, why now?

So, even though I don't have a large reader base, or really, one at all, I still feel I should come clean about my reasons for this blog.


Obviously, I'm not completely all blocked, but I am in the middle (first 1/3?) of writing a novella and my muse is avoiding me as craftily as it can. Muses are fickle masters. I do, however, have rabid plot bunnies that make me want to so things other than my book. Curses! I just follow the bunnies down the hole and post it here.

So, I finally snagged an idea that might actually help me. I'm a major fan of J.R. Ward and she wrote interviews with each of her main characters. It was wonderful and I read them about 3-4 months ago. Tonight, as I slept, I had a dream that I (myself, the author) encountered one of my characters and they answered my questions without much pain being involved. Always wonderful.

So I'm working on this now. It will be posted here with everything else. Come on, you know you're curious. There will be a total of four interviews (at this point). Each will have it's own post. You'll only be able to see them if you look at my blog...

Readers are also encouraged to send in questions to me. I will do an interview post for myself about my life, and my writing. Let's make it awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment