October 1, 2010

If I could steal *one* thing from anywhere in the world.

It's no surprise to anyone that watches my craft blog that I love animals, especially horses and dragons. Sadly, dragons do not exist. I shake my fist at you reality! However, those that know what I've been doing with myself in the past year may be surprised at my one item.

Olena Oak. That's right, I'd steal a horse. For those who have no idea who I am talking about, allow me to explain. Olena Oak is a back-to-back world champion cow horse with a lifetime earnings of $198,000. In other words, holy crap Batman! He's got a great pedigree filled with famous horses, and believe me, they're famous for a reason.

Plus I have a soft spot for those red chestnut horses. I wouldn't kick him out of my pasture.

No comments:

Post a Comment